"The Vicars House"
- 5 Beds
- 3 Baths
- 4 Cars
Located on a double block, "The Vicars house" is a beautifully presented weatherboard and iron federation cottage formerly the pastors residence for the local church. With many original features including wide entry hall, pressed metal ceilings throughout, lead light windows, light fittings, polished boards, ornate open fire places and a separate studio/retreat plus much more. The home has been run as a B&B in the past and with its central location close to Vineyards and on the local tourist trail, the opportunities are endless.
The many features that will make you fall in love with this unique one of a kind property include.......
- Four good sized bedrooms
- Formal dining room with open fire and original polished floor boards
- Loungeroom with open fire plus that flows through to the study
- Tidy kitchen with free standing gas stove and dishwasher
- Wide entry hall with original pressed metal ceiling and walls
- Two bathrooms, main with shower over bath
- Lovely verandas at the front and side that take in the views of the mountains and Valley surrounds and offer a lovely place to sit and watch the world go by
- Self contained studio/retreat with verandah that would make the ideal holiday rental/permanent rental or guest accommodation
- Double block offering 2484sqm in total with very well kept cottage gardens, fruit trees, concrete driveway and parking area
- The property also offers a single garage plus three carports, workshop area and lawn locker for additional storage
This is a special property and a must to view call Chilli today on Ph 0414 865 859 to book your inspection.
- Air Conditioning
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Secure Parking
- Single Garage
See all features
2,484m² / 0.61 acres
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.