Ray White Cessnock
Beautifully Refurbished Home on Small Acreage!
- 5 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Sitting on 6633m2 of land, this beautifully refurbished home has been tastefully renovated from top to toe. Comprising 5 bedrooms, spacious loungeroom, formal dining room/optional study, gourmet kitchen, family room, extensive sunroom, modern bathroom, huge outdoor under cover entertainment area and a self contained studio with bathroom and kitchenette. With the new Hunter Link Freeway now completed, the time is right to secure your future in this boom town. The property has future subdivisional potential subject to Cessnock Council D.A. approval...
Things You Will Love About This Tremendous Hobby Farm...
- Refurbished 5 bedroom home on near two acres (6633m2)
- All bedrooms have built-in robes and ceiling fans
- Spacious Loungeroom with reverse cycle air conditioning & slow combustion fire place
- Formal dining room/optional study
- Family room with split reverse cycle air-conditioning
- Large gourmet kitchen with electric cooktop & oven
- Modern bathroom with bath, shower & toilet
- Internal laundry nook
- Huge tiled sunroom
- Attached self contained studio with ensuite, kitchentte and reverse cycle wall unit air-conditioner
- Undercover outdoor entertainment area
- Double lock up garage with remote doors
- Farmshed with power
- Horse shelters
- Chook run
- Several fenced paddocks
- 3 x street frontages
- Possible potential for future subdivision subject to Cessnock Council D.A. approval
- Easy access to The Hunter Link freeway now up and going
For further details contact Garry Musgrove on M:0429 663 026.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Double Garage
- Formal Lounge
- Secure Parking
- Separate Dining
See all features
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.