Solid As A Rock!
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
Immersed in character, this eclectic double brick cottage offers old world charm with features that won't fail to impress including timber floorboards and generous room proportions throughout, high ceilings, oversized sash windows and original double-sided fire place. This home is situated in a quiet cul-de-sac street on the Newcastle side of town and within close proximity to local transport, schools, parks and the Cessnock CBD.
The private entertaining area is the perfect vantage point to appreciate the landscaped edible gardens through the protected vine covered pergola to established bird attracting tree species. Externally the property also features a studio room which could potential be used as man cave, teenage retreat or creative space and separate storage shed.
This Gem of a home offers:
- Three good sized bedrooms, front room with reverse cycle air conditioning
- Open timber kitchen with large pantry, dishwasher, gas cooktop & oven
- Family bathroom with shower over bath
- Spacious lounge room with gas heater
- Second living/ dining area with free standing combustion fire place and reverse cycle air conditioning
- Front and rear covered verandahs
- External laundry
- Studio room suitable for variable uses
- Edible established garden with two corrugated iron rainwater tanks
- Storage shed
- Great size 807sqm block
- Plenty of space to formalise the driveway or build addition garaging
This is the ideal property for someone looking for a comfortable home to raise a family or somewhere to relax in their retirement. Call James Matthews on 0402 773 476 to book your inspection of this beautiful character cottage located in one of the best streets in town!
- Air Conditioning
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Polished Timber Floor
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.