A Charming Cottage That Will Capture Your Heart!
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 4 Cars
This charming cottage located in the ever popular Love Street will not disappoint your desire to own a character style home in arguably one of the best parts of town.
Boasting front and side verandahs that are perfectly orientated to soak up the morning sun and the perfect spot to enjoy your morning coffee. The double brick construction, high decorative ceilings, neutral colour palates and polished timber floorboards throughout gives the home year round comfort.
The property is located within walking distance to town, public transport routes and the hospital. This little gem is also within the school catchments of Nulkaba Primary School and Mount View High School, and a short drive to St Phillip's Christian College.
Things you will love about this home.
• Victorian style cottage Circa 1910 set on 809m2 block
• Country style kitchen with stone benchtops, gas cooktop and wall oven
• Lounge room with French doors onto side verandah
• Good-sized bedrooms two with built in robes and ceiling fans
• Second living room with combustion fireplace and split system air conditioning
• Cleanlined bathroom with laundry shute
• Laundry with second toilet
• Covered entertaining area
• Double carport
• Garage with workshop area
• Cottage style gardens
• Pet friendly backyard
• Instantaneous gas hot system
• Mains gas
• Wide front and side verandahs with leadlight feature windows
• Cottage garden with crushed gravel paths and plants
Please call James on 0402 773 476 today to book an inspection of this beautiful Victorian style cottage today.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Secure Parking
2 garage spaces and 2 carport spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.