Ray White Cessnock
Opportunity Knocks - 2 Hectare Acreage Zoned Residential
- 1 Bed
- 1 Bath
Located in the Cessnock township precinct area, this 2 hectare (approx. 5 acre) R2 residential zoned property has so much to offer. Whether you are looking to invest for the future, land bank, enjoy a weekender retreat and reap the rewards later or have a live in life style acreage to call home.
The property enjoys scenic views to the Brokenback Ranges and comes complete with a modest home with front and rear verandahs. The property is well fenced, has mains power and town water connected. The land is 100% arable and would be well suited to a horse or two. Just a hop skip and a jump into the town centre of Cessnock...
Things You Will Love About This Small Acreage...
- R2 residential zoned 2 hectare (approx. 5 acre) parcel of land
- Modest home with incomplete D.A
- Potential for subdivision (Subject to Cessnock Council D.A approval)
- Ideal for future investment, land banking, weekender retreat
- Live in lifestyle acreage
- Fully fenced
- Various structures, 2 x Shipping containers
- Fantastic views of the Brokenback Ranges
- Mains power, town water, phone line
- 2 klms from Cessnock CBD
- Astute buyers Take NOTE!
- CLOSING DATE FOR SUBMISSIONS 15TH SEPTEMBER 2016
- VENDORS WILL CONSIDER OFFERS PRIOR TO THE CLOSING DATE
For further details please contact Garry Musgrove M:0429 663 026
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.