Weatherboard & Iron Cottage With Many Original Features
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
This charming weatherboard and iron cottage has many original features and offers a lovely homely feel that greets you the moment you walk through the door.
Located in a great street within walking distance to Cessnocks town centre and with a large back yard and rear lane access, this home will certainly please.
The many features that will make you fall in love with this property include......
- 3 large bedrooms all with built in robes and 2 with reverse cycle air conditioners
- Wide entry hall, stained glass windows and feature shutters
- Large eat-in kitchen
- Formal loungeroom with timber fret work feature
- Original ornate fireplace and simplex fuel stove
- Second living area with reverse cycle air-conditioner
- Bathroom with separate shower and bath
- Laundry and separate toilet
- Polished timber floor boards and new carpet in bedrooms
- Fully fenced landscaped yard complete with pond and chicken house
- Rear lane access to the single garage
- Walking distance to Bunnings and Cessnock town centre
Call Chilli today on Ph 0414 865 859 to inspect this home.......
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Single Garage
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.