Positioned In A Quiet Town Location
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Positioned in a quiet town location, this 3 bedroom home has character and comfort. Spacious bedrooms all with built in robes and a study nook adjoining the master bedroom compliment the practical floor plan of this comfortable weatherboard home. The home comprises a central loungeroom living area, modern kitchen, tidy bathroom and a rear laundry room. The home is serviced by split system reverse cycle air conditioning and town gas connection. The fully fenced yard features a large double sized colour bond garage/shed plus a garden shed. Close and handy to all town amenities the property would be perfect for either the first home buyer, investor, couples or families, suiting a broad part of the market...
Things You Will Love About This Cessnock Town Gem...
- 3 bedroom weatherboard home
- Set upon a 696m2 fully fenced block of land
- Spacious loungeroom living area
- Modern kitchen with electric stove and dishwasher
- Tidy bathroom
- High ceilings
- Split system reverse cycle air conditioning
- Town gas connection
- Large double sized color bond garage/shed
- Garden shed
- Quiet location
- Central to all town amenities
- Great investment property, first home buyer, retiree, families or couples
For further details please contact Garry Musgrove M:0429 663 026
- Air Conditioning
- Large Colour Bond Shed/Garage
- Single Garage
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.