Possible Rental Return of $600 Plus Per Week
- 4 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 3 Cars
Priced to sell this stylishly presented brick and tile 4 bedroom family home with carport has a separate brick and tile tandem garage with DA approved plans for a 2 bedroom studio/granny flat.
The home sits on a 809m2 corner block and is excellently positioned being within walking distance of Cessnock's CBD, shops and schools.
With the opportunity to maximise your return or purchase the ideal family home with room to move, viewing this property is a must and many of the features include.....
* Tiled foyer
* Elegant lounge and formal and in formal dining rooms
* Spacious family/media/rumpus room
* Timber kitchen which boasts plenty of bench space, stainless steel appliances and a large pantry
* Separate laundry off the kitchen
* 12m long, sunny, covered timber deck, perfect for alfresco dining and family entertaining
* Sparkling 3-way bathroom with Italian tiles
* Built-ins in the 3 double bedrooms
* 4th bedroom would be ideal for a professional home business, teenage retreat or grandparent living because of its separate entrance and large 5m media/rumpus room adjoining
* Ducted r/c air-con is in the main house with additional ceiling fans in the family and master bedrooms
* Fully fenced block is perfect for children and pets, is low maintenance and neatly landscaped
* 13m long tandem garage with its high ceiling could easily accommodate a caravan or boat, however it has recently been DA approved by Cessnock Council for conversion to a 2 bedroom Granny Flat if required and is ready to be completed by an investor. The estimate to complete would be approximately $45,000.00
* Zoned R3 medium density residential
The home is in immaculate condition having just been painted inside and out and is a quality home of solid construction. With its excellent potential rental return for investors or delightful family home with own professional home office, it is certainly worth a visit!
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Double Garage
- Single Carport
See all features
809m² / 0.2 acres
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.