This One Won't Last Long…
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Situated high on the hill with distant views to Mount Tumbelbee, this cottage on a 1012m2 block with rear lane access is ripe for the picking. Suitable for the would be investor looking the space for a granny flat or second occupancy, or first home buyer looking for room to grow. This property is a very short walk to Abermain Primary School, transport routes and only minutes from the Hunter Expressway.
The cottage is neat and tidy with three good sized bedrooms, and features timber eat-in kitchen, generous lounge room, bathroom with shower over bath and laundry.
Take in the morning sun while enjoying your daily coffee on the sunny front verandah and enjoy the security of well fenced yard for your pets and colourbond garage for all your toys.
Things you will love about this property....
- Huge 1012m2 block in a great location
- Cottage style home set to the right of the block leaving plenty yard space for future development
- Generous sized bedrooms
- Lounge room with split system reverse cycle air conditioning
- Timber eat-in kitchen with gas cooking
- Bathroom with shower over bath
- Mains gas connected
- Recently Repiered
- Located within a strong growth area
Call James on 0402 773 476 to arrange an inspection of this property today.
- Air Conditioning
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
1 garage space
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.