PACKED FULL OF POTENTIAL, SUBDIVSION POTENTIAL & HOME WITH BIG BONES!
- 4 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 5 Cars
Take the plunge and invest in a property with huge potential. This property offers a 1518m2 subdividable block (STCA) with rear lane access in a tip top family orientated location offering fantastic value for money.
The four bedroom hardi-plank and iron home presents high ceilings and airy room proportions throughout with modern kitchen, bathroom with separate shower and bath, open plan living /dining area and rear verandah spanning the length of the house. Unveil and polish the cypress and hardwood floorboards lying beneath to present this home in a modern streamline style.
If you are looking for the perfect home to raise your growing family, the yard currently boasts a large shed with enough space for more garaging, pool, veggie patch, a few fruit trees and a chook run. Your kids could easily jump across the road to kick a footy on the adjacent playing fields and you feel comfortable for them to ride their bikes in the dead end street.
For the investor, this property could possibly be presented as a five bedroom home with a strong rental return, recoup some cost by subdividing selling or land bank the balance of the block for future development.
Located at the end of a quiet street overlooking the local playing fields and with 5 mins of the Hunter Expressway you could be in the Newcastle CBD within 30 mins, you could not ask for a better spot in Abermain.
If you're looking for a property with opportunity, then this home is the one for you!
Things you will love about this home
• 1518m2 block with rear lane access and subdivision potential (STCA) minimum lot size 450m2
• Solid home with generous room proportions
• Large colourbond shed approximately 7m x 6m
• Modern style kitchen with gas cooktop
• Open plan living dining area with large split system air conditioning
• Main bedroom with split system air conditioning
• Attached garage 1.5 car deep x 1.5 car wide
• Extensive sunny verandah
• Views to adjacent playing fields
• High roof car port/ caravan port
• Instantaneous gas hot water system with mains gas connected
• Secure fencing
• Top location quiet within close proximity to Hunter Expressway, shops and schools
Call James today to arrange an inspection of this property pack full of potential on 0402 773 476.
- Air Conditioning
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Secure Parking
4 garage spaces and 1 carport space
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.