HUGE 1383m² BLOCK WITH HUGE POTENTIAL!
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
This property featuring a huge block and fully renovated three bedroom home provides a fantastic opportunity to any would be investors, first home buyers or retirees looking for a property with subdivision potential (STCA) or just that little bit of extra land for a large shed or granny flat.
Located in a quiet backstreet within the suburb of Abermain which is only a hop, skip and a jump from the Hunter Expressway only a 35 minute drive to the Newcastle CBD and conveniently located between the townships of Cessnock and Kurri Kurri.
The three bedroom home has been fully renovated throughout featuring freshly painted inside and out, polished floorboards and new roman blinds. The property presents three good sized bedrooms, open plan living, modern new bathroom with separate shower and bath, laundry and tidy kitchen with ample storage.
Externally the property offers tiled patio area with views to the bush reserve across the road, concrete back verandah and a fantastic big yard with low maintenance landscaping and secure fencing for dogs and young children.
Things you will love about this property:
- Huge block 1383m2 side lane access
- Combined living dining area with wall A/C
- Modern kitchen with ample storage and electric oven/cooktop
- Modern bathroom with separate shower and bath with wall tiles to picture rail height
- Good sized bedrooms with big windows
- Laundry with direct access to backyard
- Secure yard with colourbond side and rear fencing, and aluminium front fence
- Garden Shed
- Low maintenance landscaping
- New guttering and freshly sprayed roof
- Rear lane access
- Subdivision potential (STCA)
Rarely do properties with this much potential come onto the market in this part of the world.
Please call James today on 0402 773 476 to book your inspection today
- Air Conditioning
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Polished Timber Floor
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.