Huge Block With Two Potential Rental Streams
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 6 Cars
Sizeable home and stylish 3 year old relocatable home set upon a large 1518m2 fully fenced parcel of land. Great aspect looking over playing fields and located on a no through street. Two large bedrooms plus a study, central hallway, loungeroom, large eat-in style kitchen and large modern bathroom. The home is serviced by reverse cycle air conditioning, bottled gas (natural gas available) and a slow combustion fire place. The home has a rental potential from $260 to $270 per week.
The other home is 2 bedroom, has a cosy loungeroom living area, modern kitchen and bathroom, laundry area and sunny under cover decking. The home is serviced by reverse cycle air conditioning and bottled gas. The home is only 3 years old and has a rental potential from $225 to $250 per week. The property has handy access to the New Hunter Freeway. 5 min drive to kurri Kurri CBD...
Things You Will Love About This Investment Opportunity...
- 2 homes set upon a large 1518m2 block of land
- Original 2 bedroom home plus a study (a/c in 2 bedrooms)
- Loungeroom living area with split system r/c air conditioning
- Large eat-in style kitchen with d/w, electric wall oven and cooktop plus s/c fire place
- Large modern bathroom with huge shower & separate bath
- Walk through laundry with separate toilet
- High ceilings
- Gas instantaneous hot water system
- Bottled gas connected (Town gas available)
- Rental potential from $260 to $270 per week
- Stylish 2 bedroom mobile home separately metered for electricity
- Open plan Loungeroom and dining
- Modern kitchen with gas oven and cook top
- Modern bathroom
- Open laundry with separate toilet
- Built in robes
- Ceiling fans
- Split system reverse cycle air conditioning
- Instantaneous hot water system
- Sunny under cover front decking
- Rental potential from $225 to $250 per week
- 6 x car carport
- The property boundary is fully fenced
- Very handy to access The New Hunter Link Freeway
- 5 min drive to Kurri Kurri
- Within a 30 min drive to Newecastle...
For further details contact Garry Musgrove M:0429 663 026
- Air Conditioning
- Close To Schools
- Close To Transport
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.