Ray White Cessnock
69 Greta Street, Aberdare
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Located on one of those fabulous quarter acre (1012sqm) blocks in Aberdare is this comfortable home with these features:
• Two good sized bedrooms with built-in wardrobes
• An additional room that has been used as a teenage retreat it is effectively part of the garage that has been converted into living space.
• Spacious and light filled lounge and dining rooms.
• Laminated kitchen with electric oven, good bench space and storage areas.
• Enclosed rear patio
• Single lock-up garage with internal access to the home.
• Combustion fireplace.
• Large laundry/utility room.
• Rear access via council reserve
• Storage sheds in the backyard.
• Secured backyard with good fencing.
This is a good home at entry level in today's market. It's well worth a look if you'd ideally like a bit of a project.
- Single Garage
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.