What A Great First Home!
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
This sizeable 2 bedroom home has loads of street appeal and is located in a quiet area with tranquil bushland views. The main bedroom is huge and comprises large built in robes and the second bedroom is also spacious. A central hallway with fancy fret work leads the way to the modern kitchen and cosy loungeroom/living area. There is access at the rear of the home onto an under cover outdoor entertainment/BBQ area which overlooks the fully fenced back yard. A colourbond 9 meter lock up garage provides car garaging and has power connected and has easy access into the house. Just a hop, skip and a jump to schools and all town amenities. This little beauty would make a great investment property, first home or anyone looking to down size...
Things You Will Love About This Welatherboard Beauty...
- Huge main bedroom with extensive built in robes & ceiling fan
- Sizeable second bedroom with ceiling fan
- Central hallway with fancy fret work
- Modern kitchen with electric stove
- Generous loungeroom/living area
- Modern bathroom
- Separate toilet
- Internal laundry
- Split system reverse cycle air conditioning
- High ceilings
- Feature stained glass windows throughout
- Fancy timber fret work
- Rear under cover decking/outdoor entertainment BBQ area
- 9 meter colourbond lock up garage with power connected
- Well fully fenced yard ( Colourbond and powder coated aluminium fencing)
- Bushland outlook
- Convenient quiet location
- Easy access to The Central Coast, Sydney and Newcastle
For further details please contact Garry Musgrove M:0429 663 026
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Transport
- Secure Parking
- Single Garage
514.2m² / 0.13 acres
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.