- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 5 Cars
The Laurels, an iconic Cessnock home built in the early 1900's, is truly one of a kind and steeped in history. Many will know it from its classic row of Camphor Laurel trees whilst others will recall it for it's stark red-brick appearance.
The Laurels, a double brick home, features high ceilings, ornate archways, fuel stove in full working order, original fire places and much more. It is immaculately presented and maintained.
Offering many original features and extras including.......
- 3 bedrooms, the main offering an original working fireplace with ornate tiles and timber hearth, the second another large room and the third slightly smaller.
- Kitchen with electric cook top, wall oven and timber breakfast bar.
- Tidy bathroom with large shower.
- Old world lounge room with ornate fire place.
- Dining room with working fuel stove in excellent condition.
- Laundry with second toilet.
- Double garage plus single garage/sleep out/study storage area and over-sized carport ideal for caravans and boats with access from the rear lane.
- Fully fenced yard and concrete driveway.
The Laurels a home for the ages and a must to inspect .
Call Chilli today on Ph 0414 865 859 to book your inspection.....
- Air Conditioning
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Double Carport
- Secure Parking
See all features
1,012m² / 0.25 acres
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.