Ray White Cessnock
It Has All Been Done For You!
- 4 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 3 Cars
Situated in a quiet street of Aberdare is this 3/4 bedroom home set on a 1012sqm parcel. There is much to offer throughout including a combined loungeroom/dining with floating bamboo floor, a second living area/4th bedroom and a spacious kitchen with ample storage. The home has recently been painted throughout and has had new carpet installed to the living areas and bedrooms plus new light fittings and ceiling fans. Externally, there is plenty of room for all the toys with an attached carport, oversized garden shed and double garage with the added benefit of access from the rear lane. This is a must see!
Things you will love about this property include.....
- 3/4 bedroom home
- Recently painted throughout along with flooring to the bedrooms and living areas, new light fittings and new ceiling fans
- 3 bedrooms all with mirrored built-in robes and ceiling fans
- Air-conditioner to the main bedroom
- Loungeroom/dining with floating bamboo flooring, A/C & ceiling fan
- Second living area/4th bedroom with huge built-in robe, A/C & ceiling fan
- Spacious kitchen with electric cooking facilities and ample storage
- Neat bathroom with separate toilet
- New instantaneous gas HWS
- Large secure backyard
- Double garage with power
- Oversized garden shed
- Attached carport to house
- Rear lane access with sliding gate
- Established gardens including citrus trees
- Fully fenced
- Close to local schools, shops and a short drive to the CBD
- Agent declares interest (Agents own home)
For further details, contact Garry Musgrove on 0429 663 026.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Double Garage
- Single Carport
See all features
1,012m² / 0.25 acres
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.