Ray White Cessnock
How About Those Features
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 3 Cars
This lovingly presented home in the popular Aberdare area presents itself as a great opportunity for a first home buyer, growing family or semi-retired purchaser. It has an absolute smorgasbord of features included but not limited to the following:
* There are 3 large bedrooms. Main bedroom has built-ins, ceiling fan and air-conditioner.
Bedroom 2 has built-ins, ceiling fan and access to the side verandah.
* The main family room, combined with the dining area features polished timber floorboards, ceiling fan, air conditioning and a fabulous combustion fireplace.
* The living room is located towards the rear of the home and accesses the enclosed rear deck through a set of French doors.
* The home has high ceilings throughout.
* Kitchen has loads of cupboard space, stainless steel oven and convenient servery.
* The home is located on a quarter acre block of land (approximately 1012sqm).
* Rear lane access with caravan, trailer or boat carport.
* Single lock-up garage and workshop.
* Automated watering system through gardens, front and back yards.
* Carport along eastern side of home capable of catering for three cars.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Polished Timber Floor
- Secure Parking
1,012m² / 0.25 acres
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.