Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
"Moonrising" - An Exquisite Country Estate
- Land: 37.58 ha (92.86 acres)
"Moonrising" is a beautiful exquisite country estate, positioned in one of Wollombi Valleys finest locations. For some this can be their dream property, for others a place to conduct an accommodation business (subject to Cessnock Council D.A. approval), for others to rest, house guests or in laws, and for some to enjoy the park like grounds, and the privacy.
The property is nestled privately on approx. 37.58 hectares (92.86 acres) and includes 2 stylish country inspired homes. The main homestead comprises 4-5 bedrooms, spacious open plan living and dining, a well-equipped kitchen adjoining a gorgeous scenic alfresco dining area, downstairs rumpus room with access to a sparking inground swimming pool, return wrap around verandahs, a variety of outdoor entertainment areas and many other quality features.
The second dwelling is joined by a breezeway surrounded by delightful gardens. Comprising two living areas, 2 bedrooms, a country style kitchen, bathroom and return wrap around verandahs that also take in the northerly aspect and views over the property.
The property blends a stunning mix of pastured valley floor fringed by beautiful Australian bushland featuring pockets of rain forest, historic rocks, a picturesque creek line with natural water holes and spiritual Melaleuca trees. Native plantings have been strategically planted throughout the grounds and provide refuge for native wildlife including many varieties of birds, wombats and kangaroos. A licensed water bore with a solar pump system, and a dam add to a great water supply for the property. An awesome bird proof netted organic fruit orchard incorporated with a free range chicken run, plus a substantial enclosed vegetable garden and citrus grove will impress any "Pitt Street Farmer" looking for their own farm fresh produce. Various out sheds and undercover parking accommodate your farm equipment and car needs.
Enjoy your own camping ground located within an easy scenic walk away from the homesteads. With a camp-out shelter, camp fire and other utilities provided, your friends and family will never want to leave. The diversity of this rural property is truly magical. Seeing is believing, if you are in the market for something special, this unique opportunity is all yours to acquire this remarkable rural holding. Privacy, tranquility, picturesque are all words that describe this Exquisite Country Estate to a tee. Within a 5 min drive from The Historic Wollombi Village and approx. a 70 min drive from the M1 Wahroonga interchange in Sydney.
Things You Will Love About "Moonrising"
- 2 homes on set upon approx. 37.58 hectares (92.86 acres)
- Architecturally designed 4 bedroom country homestead
- Master bedroom with ensuite (Clawfoot bath), walk in robe & split r/c a/c
- Study/office/optional 5th bedroom
- Built in robes to secondary bedrooms
- Spacious open plan living and dining room with open fire place
- Stylish gourmet kitchen with Smeg appliances (s/s cooktop and oven)
- Large walk in pantry, stainless steel island bench and Tasmania Oak bench tops
- Alfresco outdoor dining area
- Powder room
- Utility room/2nd study
- Rumpus room with built in furniture
- 3 way country style bathroom
- Huge storage including perfect wine cellar area.
- Internal laundry
- External storage cupboard
- Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning
- Beautiful feature timber ceilings
- Feature windows throughout
- Tiled floors
- Wrap around return verandahs
- Sparkling landscaped inground swimming pool with decking area's
- Delightful outdoor entertainment area's
- 2 bedroom spacious cottage with return wrap around verandahs
- Master bedroom with built in robe and split system reverse cycle air conditioning
- Bedroom 2 - built in robe
- Open plan living/dining area with access onto under cover outdoor deck
- Country kitchen with electric cooktop and oven
- Large second living area
- Modern bathroom with shower, toilet and vanity
- Split system reverse cycle air conditioning
- Tiled floors
- Filtered water from header tank
- Workshop area under cottage
- Organic netted vegetable/herb gardens/fruit orchard/chook run
- Storage sheds, open bay farm shed
- 4 bay carport
- Water bore (approx. 80m in depth) Solar pump
- Dam, irrigation system
- Permanent creek line with Melaluca lined water holes
- Camping area with utility shed/shelter
- Rainforest gully, abundant fauna and flora
- Blend of pastured valley floor & natural bushland
- Native plantings throughout the grounds
- Established gardens and feature ponds
- 3 Landline phone connection
- Wifi internet connection
- Foxtel connection
- Council garbage bin service/collection
- Transpiration effluent system
- Domestic water storage tanks
- 3 phase power connection
- Close proximity to Historic Wollombi Village
- On the door step to local wineries, cellar doors, restaurants & National Parks
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Second Dwellng
37.58 ha / 92.86 acres
4 carport spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.