Charming Rural Retreat
- Land: 16 ha (40 acres)
Nestled in the woods of Laguna this charming 40 acre (approx. 16.19 hectare) rural holding comes complete with a weekender style retreat and gorgeous timber slab constructed hut. Both buildings have their own independent solar systems and provide the perfect weekender getaway. The property has the potential to build a dwelling (subject to Cessnock Council D.A approval). An additional timber shed/workshop is also featured on the property and includes an awning under cover area ideal for storage. Blending a mix of cleared valley floor and natural bushland the property exudes calming tranquil surrounds with only the sounds of birds to be heard.
The fully insulated retreat comprises an open plan living space with a pot belly slow combustion fire place, bedroom area, bathroom and composting toilet system. An outdoor under cover area opens out onto an awesome outdoor decking with a built in fire pit incrporating an outdoor kitchen, pizza oven and overlooking a feature dam stocked with silver perch.
A gorgeous timber slab constructed hut is within easy walking distance from the retreat and is powered by 1 x solar panel, incorporates an upstairs mezzanine, pot belly slow combustion fire place and under cover verandah. A fire pit area is also featured near by. With commanding bushland views this charming little studio is sure to please.
If you are looking for a weekender retreat or prospective live in rural lifestyle property with the view of building a home, this magical little acreage could be just what you have been looking for. Backing onto National Park on three sides assuring complete privacy the property is located approx. a 15 min drive from The Laguna Wine bar/Great Northern Trading Post, approx. an 80-90 min drive from The M1 interchange Wahroonga/Sydney and short drive to Nearby Historic Wollombi...
Things You Will Love About This Wollombi Valley Gem...
- Rural Retreat on approx. 40 acres (16.19 hectares)
- Ideal weekender set up for a comfortable bush getaway
- Open plan living spaces, bedroom area
- Bot Belly Slow Combustion fire place
- Bathroom with shower facility and built in shelving
- Composting toilet system
- Under cover verandah with Pizza oven and outdoor kitchen - Gas stove
- Step down decking area with built in fire pit
- Separate timber slab constructed hut
- Open plan area with pot belly slow combustion fire place
- Mezzanine loft area
- Rear under cover verandah
- Fire pit outdoor area
- Additional timber shed/workshop with awning
- Domestic Water tanks
- 2 x basic Solar systems
- Gas hot water
- Blend of valley floor and natural rising bushland
- Feature Dam stocked with silver perch
- Abundant bird life, native fauna and flora
- Tranquil location
- Backing onto National Parke lands on three sides
- Approx. 10-15 min drive to The Laguna Wine bar/Great Northern Trading Post
- Within approx. 80-90 min drive from M1 interchange Wahroonga/Sydney
For further details please contact Garry Musgrove M:0429 663 026
16 ha / 40 acres
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.