Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
Fairhill - Bushland Dreaming on 54 Private Acres
- Land: 21.99 ha (54.34 acres)
With breath taking views this superb 54 acre (approx. 21.99 hectare) bushland retreat sits proud on a majestic mountain top and offers peace and quiet in all directions. A blend of usable bush acres with natural bushland surrounds set amidst the intriguing Yengo National Park. The solid brick home offers more than comfortable accommodation and comes complete with a sizable lock up farm shed. The home comprises open plan living with a modest well equipped kitchen, large master bedroom, second bedroom, tidy bathroom and large screened indoor/outdoor area. A detached under cover BBQ area provides the perfect place for dining under the stars and taking in views to the valley below and Mountain ranges in the distance.
The property has park like grounds with walking trails throughout. Many viewing area's take advantage of the spectacular views of the surrounding mountains, valley's and stunning bushland scenery. Whether you are looking for a bushland retreat or a permanent lifestyle property to just get away from it all, the choice is all yours. Within a 15 min drive to the local Laguna wine bar/Great Northern Trading Post, approx. 20 min drive to historic Wollombi and approx. 90 min drive from the M1 interchange at Wahroonga/Sydney.
Things You Will Love About Fairhill
- 2 bedroom well presented steel frame home on approx. 21.99 hectares (54.3 acres)
- Set upon beautiful park like acres with fantastic mountain and valley views
- Open plan lounge and dining with slow combustion fire place
- Well equipped kitchen with electric cook top, u/b oven, range hood & dishwasher
- Large master bedroom with built in robe
- Second bedroom
- Tidy bathroom with shower, vanity and w/c
- Spacious screened indoor/outdoor area
- Under cover fron verandah
- Large rear under cover outdoor area
- Detached brick BBQ area with built in BBQ
- Large farm shed on a concrete slab with power connected and drive through facility
- 2 concrete domestic water storage tanks (approx. 3,500 glns each)
- Additional concrete water storage tank (approx. 5,000 glns for irrigation
- Instantaneous electric hot water system
- Private location
- Easy 2wd access
- Mains power connected plus land line phone connection
- Park like grounds
- Spectacular views throughout the property
- Within approx. a 15 min drive to Laguna Wine Bar/Great Northern Trading Post
- Approx. 20 min drive to Historic Wollombi village
- Approx. a 90 min drive from M1 interchange Wahroonga/Sydney
For further details please contact Garry Musgrove M:0429 663 026
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Farm Shed
- Mains Power
- Secure Parking
21.99 ha / 54.34 acres
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.