Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
Convenience and Quiet Living!
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 2 Cars
Tucked away, this three bedroom villa offers low maintenance living in a location where you can hear a pin drop. Whether you're downsizing, investing or sick of renting this villa will not disappoint.
Conveniently located between the centres of Cessnock and Kurri Kurri and only a short drive to the Hunter Expressway, this property has good access to local schools, shops and transport routes.
Things you will love about this home
- Private north facing courtyard with peaceful outlook
- Brand new carpets throughout
- Kitchen with gas cooktop and electric oven
- Bathroom with separate shower and bath
- Tiled living/dining area with split system air conditioning
- Carpeted lounge with gas bayonet
- Three good sized bedrooms with built ins
- Low maintenance gardens
- Remote access single garage with laundry at rear
- Separate car space on title
- Small complex of four with off street visitor parking
For the investor, this property rents for $295 per week when occupied, strata fees are $250 per quarter and council rates are $290 per quarter.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Secure Parking
1 garage space and 1 off street park
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.