Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
PEACEFUL, RURAL GETAWAY
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
A wonderful opportunity for the buyer to secure this beautiful picturesque rural lifestyle property! Situated in a tranquil, peaceful location and sitting on 8.9ha (22 acres) of land, this property is waiting to be called home!
Things you will just love about this gorgeous rural holding...
- Well presented 3 bedroom hardiplank and iron home
- Open wood heater to enjoy those cold wintery nights
- Amazing uninterrupted views of the surrounding countryside
- The convenience of tar sealed road access to the front gate
- Beautiful undulating rolling hills spotted with Eucalypt trees
- Lush green pastures perfect for horses and cows
- Plenty of room for chooks and your own vegie patch
- Outdoor fire pit to enjoy those family get-togethers
- Ample water supply with 2 good sized dams
- 1 x Spring fed dam
- 5,000 gln concrete domestic water storage tank
- Secure stock proof post and barbed wire fencing to boundary
- Small set of cattle yards
- School bus to front gate
- Mail and garbage service
- Your rural retreat awaits
Located approximately an easy 30km drive (30 min) from Gloucester and 63km drive (an hour) to Forster. Contact Tracey on 0428 431 050 to book an inspection!
8.9 ha / 22 acres
Ray White Cessnock
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.