Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
PEACEFUL, RURAL GETAWAY
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
Vendor needs to sell! - Open for inspection this Saturday - contact Tracey on 0428 431 050 to schedule a time.
A wonderful opportunity for the buyer to secure this amazing rural lifestyle property! Situated in a tranquil, peaceful location and sitting on 8.9ha (22 acres) of land, this property is waiting to be called home!
Things that you will just love about this terrific property...
- Well presented 3 bedroom hardiplank and iron home
- Open wood heater to enjoy those cold wintery nights
- Amazing views of the surrounding countryside
- The convenience of tar sealed road right to front gate
- Beautiful undulating low ridge country with a scattering of Eucalyptus
- Lush green pastures perfect for horses and cows
- Plenty of room for chooks and your own vegie patch
- Outdoor fire pit to enjoy those family get-togethers
- 2 good sized dams and a 5000 gallon water tank
- Spring fed dam
- Secure stock proof post and barbed wire fencing to boundary
- Small set of cattle yards
- School bus to front gate
- Mail and garbage service
Located approximately an easy 30km drive (30 min) from Gloucester and 63km drive (an hour) to Forster.
Inspection this Saturday, please phone Tracey Stewart on 0428 431 050 to schedule a time.
8.9 ha / 22 acres
Ray White Cessnock
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.