Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
A Touch Of Country Inspiration
- 5 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 4 Cars
Are you looking for a rural country property with a point of difference? This Australiana timber inspired homestead sets the scene of country charm on 10 park like acres (4 hectares). Comprising 5 bedrooms, multiple open plan spacious living areas, an impressive chefs kitchen, stylish bathrooms and loads of character throughout. An interesting high gabled roof line features timber architecture and blends beautifully with the timber floors and subtle touches of mini orb, creating a warm country ambiance. The home boasts extensive verandahs, a screened outdoor entertainment deck which overlooks a sparkling inground saltwater swimming pool, delightful established landscaped gardens and a quaint timber hut. The property is alive with abundant bird life and native fauna throughout the grounds. The property has great access from a tar sealed road and has the benefits of mains power, land line phone and Internet connection.
Just a short drive to the local rural village of Ellalong, within a 10 min drive to Cessnock township, a scenic drive to nearby wineries, restaurants and golf resorts. The perfect Hunter Valley country lifestyle awaits you...
Things You Will Love About This Unique Australiana Country Gem...
- Australiana inspired timber constructed country residence
- Set upon approx. 10 park like acres (4 hectares)
- 5 bedrooms
- Master bedroom with walk through robe and large stylish ensuite
- Built in robes to all the secondary bedrooms
- Multiple open plan living areas, slow combustion fire place
- Large chefs kitchen with European appliances, gas s/s free standing stove & dishwasher
- Modern 3 way bathroom with separate toilet
- High raked ceilings
- Hardwood timber floors
- Extensive under cover verandah
- Under cover screened deck outdoor entertainment area
- Double carport
- Attached storage shed
- Inground salt water swimming pool
- Landscaped gardens and grounds
- Quaint timber hut with power connected
- Large polyurethane water storage tank
- 2 dams
- Enviro-cycle effluent system
- Mains power connected
- Land line phone and Internet connection
- Within a 10 min drive to Cessnock CBD
- Short drive to local amenities
- Easy access to The Central Coast, Newcastle and Sydney
- Scenic drive to local wineries, restaurants and golf resorts
For further details please contact Garry Musgrove M:0429 663 026
jam pump, enviro-cycle, 8000 - 10000 gallan polly tank, landscape gardens, 2x dams, 11 years old approx, studio has power, salt water in ground pool,
3 wing bathroom, internal laundry
bedroom 1 with timer walk through robe, ensuite
chefs kitchen timber, dishwasher, free standing gas cook top, electric under blanko appliances
lounge/diningx 2, family room
undercover outdoor area screened
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Polished Timber Floor
- Timber Studio
4.0469 ha / 10 acres
2 carport spaces and 2 off street parks
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.