Cottage on a Corner Block!
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 2 Cars
Located on a corner block in a good street, this two bedroom cottage is the perfect starter for a first home buyer or someone looking to add value to a property. This property is potentially a candidate for granny flat STCA with a long frontage a long Hickey Street. 28 Edith Street is within walking distance to local convenience stores, primary school and medical centres.
Externally the home offers a low maintenance yard with double garage access from Hickey Street.
Things you need to know about this home:
- 506m2 corner block in a great area
- Weatherboard and iron cottage construction
- Generous bedrooms with scope for 3rd bedroom
- Laminate kitchen with ample cupboard space
- Lounge room with split system reverse cycle air conditioning
- Bathroom with shower over bath
- Internal Laundry
- Second external toilet
- Low maintenance yard
- 12m x 6m Double garage with solid concrete floor and timber frame
- Mains gas with two bayonets and gas hot water system
Please call James to arrange an inspection of this home on 0402 773 476.
- Air Conditioning
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Secure Parking
506m² / 0.13 acres
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.