Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
Character Home With All The Bells and Whistles!
- 5 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 9 Cars
Set upon a huge block of land close to all town amenities this magnificent character home is beautifully presented and has all the bells and whistles you could wish for. Original features have been blended superbly with modern living and provide the essence of something really special. The residence comprises a wide central hallway, 4 large bedrooms plus optional 5th bedroom/study, master bedroom with ensuite and walk in dressing room, spacious open plan living and dining with cast iron slow combustion fire place, stylish main bathroom, stunning french provincial kitchen which opens onto a screened under cover outdoor area and internal laundry. The home features high Ceilings, polished timber floors and is serviced by ducted reverse cycle air conditioning and bottled gas.
The expansive grounds incorporate a huge 4 car colourbond shed with a large awning/outdoor area, a second older style shed, sparkling inground salt water swimming pool with a rock water feature and delightful cottage gardens throughout the property. Everything you could wish for has been done tastefully on this remarkable home. Located very conveniently to the town centre of Cessnock. If you are looking for a unique residence with loads of country charm, this impressive character home could be the one you are looking for...
Things You Will Love About This Grand Residence...
- 4-5 bedroom character home set upon approx. 1098m2 of land
- Master bedroom with ensuite featuring a clawfoot bath and walk in dressing room
- Wide central hallway with fancy timber fret work
- Open plan spacious living/dining area with cast iron slow combustion fire place
- French provincial kitchen with gas free standing stove with electric oven
- Pressed metal splash back
- Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning
- Polished timber floors
- High 12ft ceilings
- Featured timber ceilings and walls
- Beautiful timber ceilings
- French doors
- Electric hot water system
- Bottled gas
- Wrap around verandahs
- Inground salt water swimming pool
- Huge 4 car sized colourbond shed with attached large awning/outdoor area
- Older style shed/single garage
- Established landscaped cottage gardens
- Fully fenced yard
- Central town location
- Convenient to all town amenities
For further details please contact Chilli Bromage 0414 865 859
- Air Conditioning
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Polished Timber Floor
- Secure Parking
1,098m² / 0.27 acres
5 garage spaces, 2 carport spaces and 2 off street parks
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.