You'll LOVE This One!
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Located in arguably one of the best areas in town, this sizable three bedroom home would be the perfect home for a young family or someone looking for a place with room to move in their retirement. The home presents fresh and airy light filled rooms with polished floorboards, neutral colour palate and near new carpets throughout.
41 Love Street features a modern streamline kitchen with new electric oven and cook top, bathroom with separate shower and bath, all good-sized bedrooms with built in robes, open plan lounge and dining room with reverse cycle air conditioning and fireplace, and laundry with second toilet. Externally, the property features large tiled porch area, covered BBQ area, well fenced yard, variety of well established citrus trees, shed with concrete floor and garden shed.
The property is located within walking distance to town, public transport routes and the hospital. This little gem is also within the school catchments of Nulkaba Primary School and Mount View High School, and a short drive to Saint Phillips Christian School.
Things you will love about this home
- Low maintenance 809m2 block with well fenced yard
- Generous room proportions throughout open plan living areas
- Polished floorboards and neutrally painted
- New streamline kitchen with new appliances
- Modern Bathroom with separate shower and bath
- Three bedrooms with ceiling fans and built in robes and near new carpets
- Large open plan living, dining and kitchen area with split system reverse cycle air conditioner and fireplace
- Laundry with second toilet and linen cupboard
- Linen cupboard
- Tiled front porch big enough for an outdoor setting
- Covered BBQ area
- Scattered low maintenance landscaping with established/ mature citrus trees
- Great location, close to town, transport and within good school catchments
Call James today to arrange an inspection of this fantastic property on 0402 773 476.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
809m² / 0.2 acres
1 garage space
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.