Quiet & Low Maintenance Living for the Whole Family!
- 4 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 2 Cars
Perfect for the young family or retiree couple, this four bedroom weathertex and tile home is nestled high on the hill in a quiet court adjacent to public reserve. 91 Armidale Street is located just minutes from the Hunter Expressway provides fantastic access to Newcastle and Sydney and has the local convenience of schools, shops and transport.
The home is well presented with plenty of windows complimenting the neutral colour pallet giving the home a fresh feeling throughout. Multiple living areas and extensive verandah give this home plenty of breakout areas for the whole family.
Sunny north facing verandah is the perfect place to enjoy your morning coffee or host a summer BBQ overlooking the pool. Fully fenced with low maintenance boarder landscaping great for the time poor gardener and containing the family pet.
Things you will love about this home..
- Low maintenance 602m2 block
- Inground pool
- Modern Kitchen with electric cooktop and oven
- Cleanlined bathroom with separate shower and bath
- Lounge room with split system air conditioning
- Tiled living and dining rooms with second split system air conditioning
- Good-sized Bedrooms with built in robes and ceiling fans
- Colorbond fenced yard
- Garage with attached carport
- Concrete driveway
- Instantaneous gas hot water system
- Close proximity to Hunter Expressway and local facilities
Give James a call on 0402 773 476 to arrange an inspection of this property, as homes like this don't last long!
- Air Conditioning
- Alarm System
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
602m² / 0.15 acres
1 garage space and 1 carport space
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.